Thursday, September 15, 2011

Colorful Polishes

Today I organized my blog pictures folder and decided to gather up some of the nail polish hauls I've been documenting for the past year or so (fall/winter of 2010 till now) and showcase them in one post. These nail polishes were from many different shopping trips/online purchases. I am still slowly attempting to try out all the polishes in my collection at least once and document all the swatches through the Nail Polishes of the Month posts. Let me know if you spot any shades that you are interested in seeing swatches first.

I love looking at nail polishes, they are so colorful and puts me in a happy mood. It's amazing how many different shades of pinks, blues, reds different nail polishes have, and they each have different finishes, some are glittery, some are shimmery, some are matte, some are creamy...the list goes on and on. Nail polishes also have the most clever names, some are really cute, some are really funny, and some have significant meanings to the owner. Are you also a nail polish addict like me? Enjoy! In case you are like me and you're looking to save some money on nail polish, look at these coupons for Macys!












9 comments:

  1. That's a nice collection :) I don't own many nail polishes but I loved seeing yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, that's some collection! I don't normally wear nail polish so mine has dwindled down quite a bit as I gave most of mine away. I love your collection though!

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Lulu!!!! I need to come over and play with your nail polish hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an amazing collage of nail purchases. You have such a great variety color and brand-wise. I should get some American Apparel polishes since it's so close to campus. I'm looking forward to future pretty swatches. Btw, is the Zoya color lock system worth it? Thanks. I got the ELF cuticle nourishing pen because I remembered it was positively reviewed on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a totally impressive collection! And so well organized!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG. That's one of the most amazing collections I've ever seen.. so organised and pretty ^^ haha I wish i owned as many as you :O But then, nowhere to store it haha, thanks for showing your collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, oh my gosh I loved this post

    I didn't realize you had SO MANY nail polishes XD

    Where do you keep this humongous collection of yours?

    I hope you're doing well
    & have a great weekend hun


    <3,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  8. All that nail polish!!!!
    Haha and I agree, nail polish makes me happy too xD

    ReplyDelete