Friday, February 24, 2012

Obsessed: MORE Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters

Yes, they are just that good [see proof here and here] that I decided to collect them all, yup, all 20 shades of Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters in existence all landed in my collection :D I guess you can say I was a little obsessed with them. So swatches of the rest of my collection...drum rolls please!


Top row:
Bottom row:
Creamsicle looked like such a pretty creamy peachy color in the tube, but it turned out to be quite sheer, and a little uneven on the lips, which accentuated lip lines. Therefore it is my least favorite out of the bunch. My favorites have got to be Pink Truffle and Sugar Plum, super pigmented and both are MLBB (my lips but better) colors.

Here is a picture of my bare lips for comparison:

065 Creamsicle:
 
015 Tutti Fruitti:

045 Cotton Candy:
 
095 Creme Brulee:

 080 Strawberry Shortcake:


001 Pink Truffle:

020 Brown Sugar:

070 Cherry Tart:

085 Sugar Plum:

010 Raspberry Pie:

Well, there you have it! If you haven't tried these lip butters, go grab them right now! Special thanks to my dearest friends for helping me track down the shades I couldn't find, you know who you are <3

P.S. If you want to buy Revlon Colorburst lip stick check out these coupons for Overstock.com here.

25 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to have the most perfect shade of lips to wear these babies!! Mine are pigmented and it ruins the sheerness of the colours. I wish Tutti Frutti looked good on my lips as it did on yours. And omgosh all 20 shades? Obsessed you are haha, but understandable because they all look amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for these swatches! they're really helpful. raspberry pie and pink truffle are simply beautiful

    pandaphilia style

    ReplyDelete
  3. LULU! *FAINTS* They're all gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aahhh!! i cant wait to get my 10! they all look so pretty. so sad i'm missing 5 shades. im sure you'll be keeping an eye out for sales for me hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to get more shades -- totally getting Raspberry Pie now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing swatches, thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. they're all so pretty! this is making me rethink my decision to avoid tutti frutti, it looks like a fun coral for spring and summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zomg...you got all 20?! Niiice! :D They look soo gorgeous on you, Lulu!!

    (Thanks for joining my giveaway! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love reading "empties" posts so please post yours! :D About the WEN, you can toss the shampoo b/c it's pretty much an all in one! Here's how I use it: 1) wet hair thoroughly 2) use about half a palm-ful (more if your hair is long) 3) massage it in 4) put a shower cap on 5) continue showering the rest of my body and then 6) rinse it out. You can also use it as a leave-in afterwards but just a pump or two will do as it can be too heavy. Anyways, hope that helps!

    P.S You have mail!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha...your answer was genius! Throw shoes in bags and go. I like that XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tutti Frutti and Raspberry Pie are gorgeous on you! I totally want to collect these as well, it's too bad they're ridiculously overpriced where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha...yep, def happy! ;P While the Eva clutch is nice, you'll definitely get more play outta your NF!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, thanks Lulu! Oh I'm sure you could pull it off. I remember seeing your wedding pics and you have gorgeous hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow that takes dedication! i looove tutti fruitti. best color ever!

    xx
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahh I love all these shades :0 cool and cute for summer!

    xx
    daniellewu.com
    enter my giveaway here!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I looove Revlon lip butters, creme brulee is my favorite!

    Diary of a Short Girl

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for joining and tweeting my giveaway, Lulu!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Lulu! Hope you've been well. <3 Thanks for the heads up on the Neutrogena. You'll have to let me know how the two Shiseido sunscreens compare! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the tweet, Lulu! Good luck :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aw thanks always for your sweet comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey Lulu!

    You can buy the body scrub at Walmart, Ulta and Amazon.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love Zara! And thanks! I'm still on it but whoa week 2 is tough! I'm still sweating like a pig but this time, my legs actually felt sore after the first time too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I need to get on the Lip Butter Craze! Your lips look so soft and pigmented :D

    ReplyDelete