Monday, May 13, 2013

[Review] Philosophy The Great Mystery One-Minute Daily Facial


Product Description: 

Our one minute facial was created to provide deep skin cleansing, exfoliation and purification in record speed, without irritation.
  • fast-acting results
  • mineral-packed purifying paste
  • leaves a beautifully clean feel
How to apply: apply to clean skin from hairline to bustline for immediate smoothing and silkening effects. massage for 1 minute, then rinse. use as often as you like.
Click here to visit the product page.


My Thoughts:

This is a great quick pick-me-up product that only takes a few minutes to complete, especially great for those nights when you wanted to do a facial mask but is running short on time. Most facial masks requires you to leave it on the skin for at least 10-15 minutes, but this one only have to be left on for 1 minute before rinsing it off. 

I like to apply this on clean face before shower while I brush my teeth, then rinse off in the shower and follow with a gentle face wash just to make sure I removed all traces of the product. It rinses away quickly. The sea salt in there gently exfoliates and cleanses pores, afterwards your skin would feel really fresh and hydrated. The scent is really lovely, it smells like lavender and reminds me of a spa.

When it's freshly squeezed out of the tube, it is a clear thick gel. However once gently massaged onto the skin, it turns white, and that's when you know you are finished with the massage and can leave it on your face to let it continue do its job. Overall a really lovely product to help improve skin texture, and gentle enough to use daily! Only a small amount is needed each time, I've used it for numerous times and still have half a tube left.

Left: clear gel freshly squeezed out of the tube
Right: after massage in, the gel turns white.
Simple direction: massage until the clear gel (left) turns white (right). 


Ingredients:


7 comments:

  1. I use purity, but this looks promising!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Purity too, esp used w/ my Clarisonic to remove makeup at the end of the day :) the back of the packaging actually recommends you to use purity to clean your face after the mask is removed :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Philosophy products in general - looks promising, especially for travel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!~ This one is great for a quick masking session :)

      Delete
  4. wow, I'm so interested to try it :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. OooOoo!! I wanna try this! I love quick and easy. hehe always looking for short cuts

    ReplyDelete